Must-Have Mobile Apps for Non-Profit Professionals
Interested in apps that will make your professional life easier? Apps are no longer just for playing games and tracking calories. Check out these useful apps and read the full article for additional information.
- Evernote will help you clip articles, save images and make notes that you can then access online or with your phone.
- LinkedIn, the professional social networking site, has a newly revamped app that will help you stay connected to colleagues, donors or volunteers.
- ScanBizCard helps you scan business cards and add them to your contact list.
- Hootsuite is a Canadian born “dashboard” that helps you organize your social media profiles. This is a great tool if you manage personal and professional profiles.
- American Red Cross First Aid app provides step by step instructions for emergency situations. This could be helpful in developing policies and procedures for your organization.
- PayPal Here is a mobile payment system that can turn a smartphone or tablet into an on-site credit card reader for fundraising events or famer’s markets.
To view the full article on Charityvillage, click here.