Kid Care Canada Society: A Great Place to Find Resources
From the KidCareCanada Website:
Our Vision, Mission and Values
- KidCareCanada Society’s commitment is to improve society through well-informed parents and lovingly-nurtured babies who grow up to reach their full potential.
- We are recognized as a trustworthy portal for new parents and health practitioners for educational resources on infant development.
- We collaborate with like-minded organizations to help us build this body of knowledge.
- It is our goal to create a positive cycle where parents pass on healthy and safe parenting practices to the next generation.
KidCareCanada Society translates current research and applies technology to produce appealing educational resources that are relevant to the 21st Century new parent. The wide accessibility of these resources enables all children to have equal opportunity to the best possible start in life, and promotes the health, happiness and well-being of future generations.
We are guided by the following values:
- Evidence-based resources
- Equality of opportunity
- Safety and injury prevention
- Accessibility of resources (relevant, understandable, widely available, free)
- Individual and societal benefit (healthier infants lead to healthier adults and a healthier society)
- Support for vulnerable populations
- Respectful (of all stakeholders)
- Community Leadership
Visit the Kid Care Canada Society for additional information.