Peer Mentoring Templates
These sample forms would be incredibly helpful in considering a Peer Mentorship program for your organization. FRP Canada defines Peer Mentors as “parents who volunteer at family resource programs/centres and share their knowledge and experience with others. They help other parents connect with community resources and build support networks. They may also help the program/centre find new families to participate at the centre.” Peer Mentors in the family support sector sometimes have other titles, such as Volunteer Mentor, Parent Mentor or Parent Ambassador. The package includes two guides and a number of sample forms.
The Peer Mentoring Guide for family support practitioners outlines the principles and guidelines for coordinating Peer Mentoring activities in the family support sector.
Click here to download the printer-friendly version.
The Peer Mentoring Guide for family support volunteers is a tool to introduce new Peer Mentors to the mentoring activity. Click here to download the printer-friendly version.
- Sample Job Description for Peer Mentors
- Sample Peer Mentor Role sheet
- Sample Program Outline for Staff of the Organization and for Community Partners
- Sample Peer Mentoring Brochure
- Sample Peer Mentoring Poster
- Sample Peer Mentoring Press Release
- Sample Participation Agreement between Peer Mentors and Organizations
- Sample Peer Mentor Training Schedule
- Sample Form for Setting Personal Goals
- Sample Peer Mentoring Check-in Form
- Sample Peer Mentor Certificate of Recognition
- Sample Peer Mentor Survey
- Sample Mentoring Coach Survey
Visit the FRP Canada website for additional information, or to learn more about their great work.