Therapeutic Conversations: Discovering the Histories and Future of Practice—Narrative Therapy’s Remarkable Little Journey
Dates: May 28 – 31Location: Coast Plaza Hotel, Vancouver
Presented by The Vancouver School for Narrative Therapy, the Therapeutic Conversations conference will allow you to practice skills, explore theories and have up close, live video discussions with Ron Coleman (Scotland), Jill Freedman (Chicago), Lorraine Hedtke (Los Angeles), Stephen Madigan (Vancouver), Bill Madsen (Boston), David Nylund (Sacramento), Julie Tilsen (Minneapolis), Angel Yuen (Toronto), Jeff Zimmerman (San Francisco) and many more.
View the brochure for further details. Early Bird Rate is available until April 15th 2014.
- Pre-Conference Only: $135
- 3 Day Conference excluding pre-conference: $325
- 4 Day Conference including the pre-conference $395
Early Bird Rate for Everyone Else:
- Pre-Conference only – 135
- 3 Days (conference excluding pre-conference) $415
- 4 Days (conference including the pre-conference) $500